Monday 7 October 2013

Nail Varnish Of The Week

I rarely have naked nails, that sounds a bit strange, and so I've decided to make a short post every new nail eve about the nail polish I've been wearing that week, just a small review about the colour, how well it stays on and my personal opinion on it. So let’s begin with nail varnish of the week numero uno :) 
this weeks nail varnish...
So this week I decided to use a nail varnish from the brand 17 in the colour 'Glisten'
I bought this nail varnish a year ago now, but luckily is still available to buy in boots. It is one of my favourite nail varnishes for autumn as it has a warm orangey colour to it with a shimmer of rose gold, it is a beautiful colour! It stays on your nails for a medium period of time with out chipping, and you can layer it up to create more of an intense colour, or stick to one coat for a subtle hit. For this week I decided to layer it on top of a white nail varnish and it has given it such an amazing light pearly look to the nails and I am very happy with it. I definitely recommend this nail varnish to anyone and everyone!

Thankyou for reading, and have a nice day :)


the colour 'Glisten' on top of white...

No comments:

Post a Comment